Apply now

If you are interested in becoming a Puppy Carer, you will need to complete an application form and submit to us.

If your initial application is suitable we will arrange a time for an interview and property inspection.

Following completion of the interview and property inspection you will be asked to have a police check conducted. The police check needs to be completed through Vision Australia (even if you have had a police check with another organisation recently).

There is no cost involved and the forms simply need to be filled out and returned to us with copies of the appropriate ID.

When the interview and property inspection has been completed and approved, and a clear police check has been received you will become registered as a volunteer puppy carer!

Please fill in the online form below and we will get in contact with you as soon as possible.


Donate Now

Latest Contributions

Tony donated $50 from Williamstown, Vic

Print Print larger font